- Full Payment guarantees your booking.
- For cancellations you have a 14 day cooling off period from when your booking is made to cancel your booking.
- After 14 days, fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds will be made less an administration fee of £45
- Cancellations cannot be made within 14 days of the start of the course, irrespective of when you made your booking
- Cancellations must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any period of absence during the course, whatever the motive or duration, will not be refunded
- Inward Eye Writers retreat reserves the right to exclude participants or abandon the course in the event of disruptive, abusive or threatening behaviour by an individual or group of participants. In such an event, no refund will be payable to the excluded student.
- Participants agree to attend regularly and on time. Non-attendance at classes due for reasons other than our fault does not entitle participants to refunds, extra tuition or a transfer.
- In the event this workshop is cancelled, liability shall be limited to the refund of fees paid in this instance. Inward Eye Writers Retreat cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred, including accommodation, hotel and flight charges.
- While on a workshop, we may ask to take images of you working for Inward Eye promotional material. If you do not wish for this to happen please let us know.
- We will use this personal information you provide to us to provide the Services: process your payment for the Fees: and inform you about similar products or services that we provide. We will not give your personal data to any other third party.
If you have any questions about Privacy in relation to this website, please contact Charlotte Wontner, Inward Eye Writers’ Workshop, Wellington House, Collier Street, Marden, KENT TN12 9RR